June 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

With Fathers day coming up in a couple of days, I thought this picture would be appropriate. I love this picture of Jared and Talen (2 years) taken at Laguna Beach. I am so thankful for Jared and the relationship that he has with our boys. You can tell so many things through the eye of a camera. No words can describe the love and bond between a father and his child. I am so proud of Jared for the father that he is. Our boys rely on him for so many things and he has so much patience with them. If you ask either of our boys who their best friend is … they always respond their DAD!!
In pre-school Talen’s teacher asked the class what their favorite store was. The class responded with the candy store and a variety of toy stores. Talen’s response was Home Depot. She asked him what he liked so much about Home Depot. He went on and on of how his dad takes him there to look at hammers, tools, paint and that he likes to smell the 2X4’s. We got a good laugh out of that one. I am so grateful for Jared and the good example he is to our family. I know that he is a great example and will continue to teach our boys the art of love and hard work. Thank you to all the Fathers we have in our lives. We have truly been blessed with great Fathers and teachers.


4 comments:

THE HILLS said...

CUTE family pictures!

Katie Jackman said...

Your family is so cute. I'm glad you found me on here.

TheWallinFamily said...

That picture is adorable and the story about Talen and Home Depot...so cute. We sure lucked out with our men, didn't we, Steph? Jared is a great dad. Happy Father's Day!

Heather said...

Cute story...cute pics. I love you!