June 12, 2009

Flashback Friday

For those who know me know I am NOT a creative person. The only thing I have going for me is a really nice gift wrapping skill and beautiful bows. Many of my creativity comes from others that allow me to use their ideas. Saying that... I introduce to you "Flashback Friday"!!


In August 2007 the boys and I went on a road trip to California for a wedding. Talen (2) & Caden (3 1/2 mos.) Jared was working and wasn't able to join us. I didn't take any pictures of Caden because he was sound asleep in his car seat most of the time! These pictures were taken at Corona Del Mar, one of my favorite beaches. The Taylor family hosted a wonderful bonfire for us including their famous dessert "dough boys".

2 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

we really are SO much alike, I love it!! What cute pics of you and Talen. We SO need to move closer to you guys. ONLY 18 more days!!!

Sullivan Family said...

btw..I am probably going to use your "flashback friday" idea. Thanks.