June 25, 2009

Dirt

We had a great time at Talen’s baseball practice last night. He is doing so well and he can’t wait to play in a real game. His team name is the Firecrackers! His coach brings sparklers to every practice and Talen just loves that!
As practice was wrapping up another mom from our team came up to me and told me that Caden was eating and playing in the dirt! Was she serious? Why was she looking at me weird when I wasn’t telling him to stop?
How dare I let my 2 year old play in the dirt!
I am so thankful for being a mom to two great BOYS! I am also thankful that I love playing in the dirt with them.

3 comments:

Forest said...

You're BOYS are lucky to have you.

Sullivan Family said...

Are you crazy?? I tell my boys dirt is EVIL....remember I am a clean freak!!

Sullivan Family said...

ps...LOVE the family photo!!