January 26, 2009

Aunt Steph

I am so thankful to come from a mid-sized family and also thankful to inherit a LARGE family from Jared. I LOVE the title Aunt Stephanie. There is nothing better than spoiling the ones you love. Since we’ve moved so far away from family, there are so many things I miss:

Sleepovers, Shopping, Lagoon, Disney on Ice (that is a memory I will never forget), Dancing (Tyler and Ian by far are my favorite dance partners), Soccer Games, Wrestling Tournaments,
Sledding, Volleyball games, Decorating Cookies, Swim Lessons and many karaoke nights.

I am so proud of the 44 nieces and nephews that I have. They have accomplished so much over the short 6 years that I have known all of them (Tyler - 8 years). I enjoy when my in-laws and also my family send me pictures or stories of what they are up to. I miss them and look forward to many more memories with all of them.

Just a few memories:

Aubry… shopping with you when Uncle Jared and I were just dating. I also love when you are Jared’s date to the movies. It gets me out of going.
Ashton… Watching your graceful moves on the Volleyball court. BYU grad & beautiful wife.
Braden… I’ll never forget being pregnant putting my arms around a guy who appeared to look like you… asking him out on a date. One of my shinning moments for sure.
Tyler… you are the reason why I met Uncle Jared. I moved to Utah to be closer to you. You are always so much fun to be around and spoil. There was no doubt that I was your favorite. You would choose me over Grandma and Grandpa!!
Chance & Alex … I loved when you came to our place to decorate cookies and how your faces lit up at Disney on Ice. That was such a fun night!
Kirsten … you were the first one to run up to me as I walked out of the temple on our wedding day. I will never forget your sweet innocence. You have ALWAYS made me feel apart of your family.
Anna… we have so many memories together. You always know how to brighten up a room. You are full of life and spunk. We had so much fun when you came to visit us. It was also a bonus because Uncle Jared took us out to eat EVERY night.
Shylee… I will never forget our outing to Lagoon. I finally met someone who could keep up with me on the roller coasters.

There are so many more memories. I have been blessed with a great family! I love being an Aunt and I love being apart of the Sullivan and Erickson family.

Love to you all!!!

Aunt Steph (the favorite Aunt)

2 comments:

TheWallinFamily said...

That was sweet, Steph! They're lucky to have you!!!

Sullivan Family said...

Awww, how sweet!! I totally agree!! I was so happy to see you posted a blog (finally!!) You are such a fun aunt for the boys!! Thanks for all you do for them. I WANT TO LIVE BY YOU GUYS SO SO SO BAD!!!!