September 2, 2008

Boys and Walls

Sorry I posted Talen's birthday pictures twice. I haven't had time to figure things out in the "blogging" world.

On a funny note: We were out to dinner when Talen announced that he needed to go potty. Jared got up and took him. After the short trip to the restroom, Talen came out running and yelled, "MOM, I PEED ON A WALL!!" Oh, the joys of motherhood and the first time my son used a urinal.

6 comments:

TheWallinFamily said...

The things that excite a little boy! They crack us up.

Page said...

Love your birthday pics, sorry we missed the party, looks like loads of fun! Connor is potty training now, I wonder what he'll think of urinals?

Ipuna Black said...

Just peaking in on your blog! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

well ya fo him he has learned no lets see if he can learn how to not beat up girls

Erickson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambyr said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you found us. I will be visiting you often!