Congratulations, He's a cutie. How are you guy's doing way down there? We miss you guy's.
I've been waiting and waiting for a post about your latest addition. I thought about you all Summer and wondered how everything went. Congratulations. He is so beautiful! It looks like your whole family absolutely adores him.
What a cute kid to add to your pile of boys :)
What a chunker!! He is so stinkin cute, congrats!
What a cute boy! All boys...you're surrounded! That's ok, I'm convinced that boys are the best.
Wow, a house full of boys! So fun! Congrats!
Congrats!!! He's a cute big guy! It's almost like giving birth to a toddler! I love big babies, they sleep! :) I hope all is going well!
Congratulations! He is cute! How is the new house?
I'm so glad you finally posted some pictures. What a handsome boy! We're so happy for you and can't wait until we see you guys again.
I just "re-found" your blog through my Aunt's. I love all the pictures of your boys. They are all too cute. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations, He's a cutie. How are you guy's doing way down there? We miss you guy's.
I've been waiting and waiting for a post about your latest addition. I thought about you all Summer and wondered how everything went. Congratulations. He is so beautiful! It looks like your whole family absolutely adores him.
What a cute kid to add to your pile of boys :)
What a chunker!! He is so stinkin cute, congrats!
What a cute boy! All boys...you're surrounded! That's ok, I'm convinced that boys are the best.
Wow, a house full of boys! So fun! Congrats!
Congrats!!! He's a cute big guy! It's almost like giving birth to a toddler! I love big babies, they sleep! :) I hope all is going well!
Congratulations! He is cute! How is the new house?
I'm so glad you finally posted some pictures. What a handsome boy! We're so happy for you and can't wait until we see you guys again.
I just "re-found" your blog through my Aunt's. I love all the pictures of your boys. They are all too cute. :)
Post a Comment