December 22, 2009

Surprise...

There have been lots of surprises for me lately... and this is one! Jared surprised me with pictures of our boys! What handsome young men I have been blessed with. This picture made us laugh. The photographer asked Jared if he wanted it cropped.
Heck NO ~ We love his oversized suit!!
We have had a wonderful and busy year! We are hoping that things will settle down soon, but I don't think that ever will happen. For some reason I feel that every bit of free time needs to be scheduled. Thank goodness I am married to a patient man who just rolls with my punches.
**On a side note … I got a call from a member of our Bishopric last night. He said that he was looking for a good solid speaker to speak Sunday at church. So … the panic set in and I was about to say yes when he asked if my husband could speak!!! Not going to lie… I wasn’t sure if I was thankful or offended! Thank you Jared for being such a SOLID speaker for our family! I will gladly wrestle the boys on Sunday!

4 comments:

The Dave Clarke Six said...

Stephanie - I always feel the same sign of relief when they really want Dave. These are the cutest pictures!!! I think the oversized suit is ADORABLE.

Sullivan Family said...

I lOVE these pictures!!! Especially the over sized pants!! What cute kids! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

awww the boys are just so darn cute!

Kim said...

Those sure are some handsome boys you've got! Love the big suit.... he'll fit in it all too soon! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas